Here is a list (not an exhaustive list) of phrases I would like to never utter again for the rest of my life, in no particular order:
- Keep your feet to yourself.
- Keep your hands to yourself.
- Just eat your dinner.
- Sit in your chair, on your bottom or your knees.
- If you would sit in your chair like a normal person, you wouldn’t fall off.
- Get off the coffee table. It is never okay to sit/stand on it.
- Stop standing on the recliner.
- The bar stool is not for climbing on.
- Stop spinning in the computer chair.
- JUST EAT YOUR DINNER!!!!